The bright white cabinets of Dover and Essex RTA Kitchen Cabinets by JSI Cabinetry accentuates the finest kitchens
The Dover and Essex RTA Kitchen Cabinet line offers an elegant shaker style that will update any home. Solid Maple Ready To Assemble Kitchen Cabinets are popular for their smooth strong characteristics that last a lifetime. The bright white painted finish will highlight the finest kitchens. The difference between the Dover cabinets and the Essex cabinets is the style of the smaller top drawer front. The Essex has a 5 piece constructed with recessed center panel, while the Dover has a slab top drawer front. The doors and larger drawer fronts are exactly the same for the Dover and Essex cabinets.
Dover / Essex RTA Kitchen Cabinets Features: White paint and solid maple construction
Dover Cabinet Profile:
- White paint on a recessed panel wide rail shaker style cabinets
- Doors: Recessed panel
- 1-1/4" overlay
- 3" solid Maple stiles
- 3/16" MDF recessed panel
- Mortise & Tenon Construction
- Soft Close Doors
- Small solid slab drawer front - Dover cabinets
- Small 5-piece drawer front - Essex cabinets
- Large 5-piece drawer front - Essex and Dover cabinets.
- Drawer Boxes: Pre-assembled, Dovetail with 3/4" Solid Wood sides and 3/8" plywood bottom
- Glides: Full-extension soft close undermount drawer glides
- Hinges: 6-way-Adjustable, Concealed with Soft Close Integrated Hinge
- Interiors: Finished in Natural Maple
- Side panels: Finished to match
- High Quality All Wood Construction
- Face Frames: 3/4"x 1-1/2" Mortise & Tenon Construction
- End Panel: 1/2" Plywood
- Top and Bottoms for Wall cabinets: 1/2" Plywood
- Bottoms for Base cabinets: 3/8" Plywood
- Shelves: Adjustable, 3/4" thick Plywood Edgebanded on front
- Back: 1/2" Plywood, Sink base cabinets may have an open back or may require holes to be cut in the back for plumbing.
- Sink base cabinet false drawer front may not be pre-mounted to face frame.
- Hang rails for wall cabinets: 5/8" Solid wood
- Toe Kick: 1/2" Plywood, unfinished, recessed
- Finished Toe Kicks available
- Drawer knobs and door pulls not included
- High Quality JSI RTA Kitchen Cabinetry - ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Assembly instructions are not included with each cabinet, but are listed under the How To... tab.
- An elegant wide rail shaker style cabinet that accents a contemporary kitchen
Essex Cabinet Profiles: