Fairfield RTA Kitchen Cabinets by JSI Cabinetry - Semblance of True American Heritage and Craftsmanship
Fairfield RTA Kitchen Cabinets - The rich robust finish of these cabinets will bring you to the roots of true American Heritage. The golden stain simmered into the wood simulates a sense of home.
Fairfield RTA Kitchen Cabinets Feature:
- Available Colors: Golden Oak
- Doors: Raised Panel with Solid Oak Frame
- 1/2"Overlay (Standard Overlay)
- Stiles: Solid Oak
- Raised Panel: 1/2" Veneered MDF
- Mortise & Tenon Construction
- Small Upper Drawer Fronts: Solid Slab
- Large Drawer Fronts: 5 Piece Construction with Veneered MDF Panel
- Drawer Box: Unassembled with Double Rabbet Joints, 5/8" Plywood Sides and 1/4" Thick Bottom
- Drawer Glides: 3/4 Extension, Side Mount and Epoxy-Coated
- Hinges: 6-Way Adjustable Concealed (Soft close hinge upgrade available)
- Interiors: Finished in Natural Maple
- Quality All Wood Construction.
- Face Frames: 3/4" x 1-1/2" Solid Wood
- Side Panel: 1/2" Plywood Finished
- Top and Bottoms for Wall Cabinets: 1/2" Plywood
- Bottom for Base Cabinets: 3/8" Plywood
- Shelves: Adjustable 5/8" Plywood Edgebanded On Front
- Back: 1/2" Plywood. Sink base cabinets may have an open back or may require holes to be cut in the back for plumbing.
- Sink Base Cabinet false drawer front may or may not be pre-mounted to face frame.
- Hang Rails for Wall Cabinets: 5/8" Solid wood
- Toe Kick: 1/2" Plywood, Unfinished, Recessed
- Dovetail assembly with glued and screwed corners. (No Cam-Locks)
- High Quality JSI RTA Kitchen Cabinetry - ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Assembly instructions are not included with each cabinet, but are listed under the How To... tab.
- Drawer and door pulls and knobs not included.
- Greater assortment of cabinet sizes and accessories provides high end design without high end price.