Ipswich RTA Bathroom Cabinets and Vanities ~ personafies the Socially Accomplished
The Ipswich RTA Vanities personalfies the socially accomplished by its sofisticated finish and graceful design. The superior look of Ipswich Ready To Assemble Bathroom Vanities tastefully refines any bathroom with unrefutable class and elegance.
Ipswich RTA Bathroom Vanities Feature: Socially Accomplished, Unrefutable Class and Elegance
Ipswich Door and Drawer Profile:
- Creme Painted, Brushed Brown Glaze
- Doors: Recessed Panel with solid wood frame
- 3" Solid Solid Maple stiles
- MDF Recessed Center Panel
- Mortise & Tenon Construction
- 5 piece drawer front
- Drawer Boxes: Unassembled, Dovetail with 3/4" solid wood sides and 3/8' thick bottom
- Full extension side mount drawer glides
- Hinges are concealed, fully-adjustable, cup type
- Side panels: Vanity cabinets comes standard with creme paint and brown glaze.
- Interiors are finished in Natural Maple
- Quality All wood construction
- Face Frames: 3/4" x 1-9/16" Mortise & Tenon Construction
- End Panel: 1/2" Plywood
- Top and Bottoms for Wall cabinets: 1/2" Plywood
- Bottom for Base cabinets: 3/8" Plywood
- Shelves: Adjustable 3/4" Plywood Edgebanded on front
- Back: 1/8" Plywood framed to 1/2". Sink base cabinets may have an open back or may require holes to be cut in the back for plumbing.
- Sink base cabinet false drawer front may or may not be pre-mounted to face frame.
- Hang Rails for Wall cabinets: 5/8" Solid wood
- Toe Kick: 1/2" Plywood, Recessed, Finished to Match
- Dovetail assembly with glued and screwed corners. (No Cam-Locks)
- High Quality JSI RTA Bathroom Vanities - ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Assembly instructions are not included with each cabinet, but are listed under the How To... tab.
- Drawer knobs and door pulls not included
- Greater assortment of cabinet sizes and accessories provides high end design without high end price