The light nutmeg stain of Sturbridge RTA Bathroom Cabinets by JSI Cabinetry accentuates the finest features of alder wood
The Sturbridge RTA Vanity Cabinet line offers an elegant shaker style that will update any home. Alder wood Ready To Assemble Bathroom Cabinets are popular for their smooth grain that takes on stains evenly. The light nutmeg stain accentuates the finest features of alder wood.
Sturbridge RTA Bathroom Cabinets Features: Light nutmeg stained alder wood
- Light nutmeg stain on a reverse raised panel wide rail shaker style cabinets
- Full overlay doors
- High Quality All Wood Construction
- Face Frames: 3/4"x 1-1/2" Mortise & Tendon Construction
- End Panel: 1/2" Plywood
- Top and Bottoms: 1/2" Plywood
- Shelves: 3/4" thick Plywood edgeband on front
- Back: 1/8" Plywood, Vanity base cabinets may have an open back or may require holes to be cut in the back for plumbing
- Hang rails for wall cabinets: 1/2" Plywood
- Toe Kick: 1/2" Plywood, Finished recessed
- Cabinet heights are 34-1/2"
- Dovetail assembly with glued and screwed corners. (No Cam-Locks)
- An elegant wide rail shaker style cabinet that accents a contemporary bathroom
- Side panels: Finished to match
- Drawer Boxes are 3/4" Solid Wood Dovetail Joints with Full Extension Side Mount Glides
- European style concealed, adjustable cup hinges
- Drawer knobs and door pulls not included
- Vanity counter tops not included with sink base cabinets
- High Quality JSI RTA Cabinetry - ASSEMBLY REQUIRED. Assembly instructions are not included with each cabinet, but are listed under the How To... tab.
- Matching kitchen cabinets are available
Sturbridge Door and Drawer Profile: